The big move

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Iowa is officially our new home. It's been three weeks since we left Arizona and have finally settled into our routine again. Iowa isn't that much different then Arizona was, the snow just never melts. We found a house to rent. Has three bedrooms and a front and backyard. It's about the size of our old place but we have a basement to put some stuff that we don't use everyday so the upstairs seems so much bigger. I'm loving it. E takes the bus to school and the stop is just down the street so I don't really have to go anywhere with the boys which is nice. C is starting be more independent from me. I got to bake cookies yesterday!! I have been able to workout every morning for a week now. He really loves crawling. K is almost talking really words. He says some but not enough to make full sentences. He's getting there though. S started his real hard day at work today. 4 months of not seeing him starts today :( I love my job as always but have a goal to make friends so I can get out of the house. Wish me luck. Love and miss everyone in AZ!!

0 comments:

 
Our Family - by Templates para novo blogger