Thursday, September 11, 2008
So I figure I'm about 10 weeks pregnant, give or take a week. This would make me due around Mid-April. We are very excited!! We've told both our families and their are extremely excited for us. E is always talking about the baby in one way or another which is really cute.
I really haven't had much nausea except I don't think I can eat sometimes. Today is a really bad day for me. I think I'm getting sick or am sick and nausea is killing me. I just want to go home and sleep all day. This baby is kicking my butt.
S wants to take pictures of my belly so I'll post some when that happens. We are also starting to look for a house but everything in Flagstaff seems so expensive so we'll see what we can afford.
I'm off to finish so work so I can sleep all day till E's soccer practise.
0 comments:
Post a Comment