Thursday, September 25, 2008
Morning sickness is the devil. If there is one thing that I could live without right now, morning sickness would be it. It just doesn't come in the morning, it come all day and night. I was home yesterday all day and all night because of it. The only thing that I could really eat was a small soft pretzel that took me and hour and half to eat. I'm really hoping that this is over this sometime real soon.
So we finally got to look at the townhouse. It looks OK but needs some work and for the price that they were asking, and not going to take a cent lower, it wasn't worth it. We also looked at that other house. It's a two bedroom with a lot of land. It looked like it needed a lot of work and we would consider it if we didn't have a little one on the way and a lot more time to work on it. After these two places, we've decided to not look to hard and see what our options are in January. We have till May to decide what we want to do. Hopefully something good will happen to us. Keep your figures crossed.
0 comments:
Post a Comment