Belly and Work

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Yesterday at work I was walking down the hall and my boss past me and said she could tell I was getting bigger. Then today I'm wearing a Halloween shirt and you really can tell that I'm getting bigger. Sitting down I just feel fat but then I stand I can tell its more then just fat. I really can't wait for April.

At work yesterday I was talking to my boss and she mentioned that our HR guy might be retiring in January and if he decides to then she's going to be looking for someone to step in and help him before he does. And told me that if I was interested that I should apply. I am really considering this but what am I going to be doing with a new born while I work? They know I'm going to have a baby in April so it must not be that big a deal but I just don't think that I would want to leave my baby with someone else and miss everything. Hard decision.

0 comments:

 
Our Family - by Templates para novo blogger